Today is the turning point. I am no longer running headlong into the self-imposed “June Blogging Challenge.” But, in fact, I am on my way out of it! I have posted content consistently for fifteen days. Now, it’s all downhill from here!
Here are some things I have learned over the last couple of weeks:
- As soon as you set a goal, life happens. (i.e., internet outages, emergencies, etc.) Just stick with it!
- Writing is an exercise. It’s more perspiration than inspiration. It uses “muscles” that you normally don’t use. But the more you use those muscles, the easier it becomes. Now, I understand the old adage of writers, “You must write every day.”
- Although some people may not understand your obsession, others understand totally.
- I write better at 6:00am with a cup of coffee than at 6:30pm with two cups of coffee.
- Writing brings clarity to my life.
- Last, but certainly not least, I am a called to write for God’s glory and not for my own.