I’m Kevin. You probably picked up on that by now, right? Before I share more about me, I want to say thank you for stopping by my blog. You’re the reason I write here. With that up front, I want you to get to know me a bit more. Here is a list of things you may or may not know about me.
- I am a follower of Jesus. Sola Dei Gloria!
- Amber is my Red.
- Jakson is my crazily creative son, and Lila is my mini-me.
- I am a pastor. West Green Baptist is the community of faith with whom I do L.I.F.E.
- I am a teacher. I spend my afternoons with some of the brightest minds at Citizens Christian Academy.
- I am a storyteller.
- Of course, I am a blogger. That is obvious, right?
- I stand accused of being a bookworm.
- Everything is better with bacon!
- I am a coffee connoisseur.
- I stay #TruetoAtlanta. Go Hawks!
This is a short list. I am way more complicated than this, ha! I hope you enjoy your time here on the site. Feel free to contact, comment, and subscribe. God’s blessings!